Wednesday 1 July 2015

Crossed Fingers 4 Final Flyer

I know things have been a bit quiet around here, unfortunately I've had a really crazy last two months at work and have barely had time to update things on the event. However we're still two months away from the event, and now all the main details are here:

All the sponsors have been announced, huge thanks to everyone who is sponsoring! Loads of prizes will make this an awesome event as per usual.

In other news I'm going to try really hard to get music playing at the event this year, as it's something that's been overlooked previously. Also as a final note, I must apologise that the flyer was originally incorrect, there will not be 6 parks at the event but 5. I had planned to make another, but realised I do not have anywhere in my house I can store another park. There will still be loads to ride, but nonetheless I apologise on the confusion.

More soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment